1. First, start out with the frilliest, fanciest dress you can find. Tutus are always trés chic! Look for a bright dress with lace, sequins, and frills all around! Here’s a hint: pink and purple are posh colors.
If you can’t find a dress, a 1950s style poodle skirt with a pink top would be oh-so-Nancy too!
2. Second, there’s nothing fancier than a crown or tiara, and Fancy Nancy never seems to leave home without one! You can pick these up at a party or costume store. While you’re there, look for a feather boa for a little extra splash!
3. Before you wear your crown or tiara, don’t forget your fanciful hairdo! It doesn’t matter if your hair is short or long – both are just as fancy when you poof them or add ribbons, curls, or baubles. Try our shimmery Fancy Nancy Posh Powder to give your skin a glamorous Halloween glow!
4. Nancy loves her fancy red heels paired with her frilly, pink-and-white socks. You can put your own spin on the outfit by adding stockings instead of socks – you pick the color! Custom is SO Paris!
5. Extravagant accessories like a dainty umbrella or a shiny little purse will add a little za-za-zing to your costume. Or, if you’re looking for something fancy in a pinch, ribbons and bows will always do the trick.
6. Finally, top it all off with a dash of glamour: pink or red sunglasses, a sparkly necklace, bracelet, and ring all say “Oooh la la!”
Pull them all together, and you have the makings for the fanciest, Nanciest Halloween ever!